Tuesday 1 March 2011

Sweater for my husband is finished

I have finished the sweater for my husband...*yeahjjj*
It fits him perfectly and I love seeing him wearing it. I made some adjustment along the way to make it the way I wanted it.

The pattern is from Navia and the yarn is also Navia.
On Saturday we went for a drive and ended up in a new yarnshop. I boughted yarn and pattern for a dress which I started knitting last night. Yellow yarn...yiiiks...that's a brand new color for me but hey I'm gonna try something new :-)

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Hvor er den flot - den trøje kan din mand ikke andet end blive glad for.

Elly said...

Lovely :)

Where is the new yarn shop and what is it like? (For example, compared to Stikkan?) It's so long since I've been to Havn :S

Lea said...

Den er blevet flot, sikke du kan.

Frida said...

Hi Eleanore

The Yarnshop is in Klaksvik and is called Tova. Try www.tova.fo.
They have lovely yarn and the shop is small and cozy.
I would recommend a visit :)

Frida

Debora Hjelm Nielsen said...

sera snøgg troyggja, Fríða!

Virpi said...

Looks awsome!

Janicke Lekang said...

Nydelig jakke! Mannen din bør være fornøyd nå, ja - og varm og god! :-)